Sunday, December 11, 2011

A New Look

Sorry I haven't checked in with you this week. That's because I've been busy giving the blog a (much needed) makeover! I know you're excited, right??

In addition to updating the design (tired of the gray, much?) I've also got lots of new features for you.

Over in the sidebar, you can sign up to receive notifications when a new post is added (so you'll always be in the loop). There are fancy new links so you can check out my Twitter feed, see what I've been pinning on Pinterest or email me in a jiffy. You can also easily find content by using the Search feature or clicking on one of the category blocks to see all posts related to that topic.

As for the main section, you'll now see some related "you might also like" posts at the bottom of each post. And don't forget, commenting should be easier than ever now (you don't have to have a Google or any other account) and I can reply back directly to your comment. So be a doll and leave me a note, mmkay?!

If you have any issues with the site or see anything that looks funky, holler at your girl. Because how can I remove the spinach from my teeth if I don't know it's there, right?

But that's not all folks! To celebrate my brand new look, I'm going to be bringing you my very own 12 Days of Christmas. 

Don't get too excited, I'm not going to be giving anything away. But I WILL be showering you with a new holiday-related post each day, starting Monday and running through Christmas Eve-Eve. It might be a recipe, a peek at our holiday decor, or just a cute picture of Sugar wrapped in Christmas lights. And that's WAY better than Ellen giving you an iPad or a Caribbean cruise, right??

Ok, maybe not. But committing myself to 12 straight days of posting is a lot for me, so it'll have to do for now. So be sure to stop back by next week for all the Crimmus goodness, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...