Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happiness List

Things that are making me happy this morning:
  • New shampoo! From Aveda. I just can't get enough of the smell.
  • The lunar eclipse. We got up last night just in time to see it at its peak. Did you see it?
  • Yesterday was the longest night/shortest day of the year. It's all uphill from here folks!
  • The cookies I made for my neighbor and hairdresser. I wanted to stick some in the mailbox for the mailman, but Lee said that was weird. (He's probably right.)
  • My Kindle, and time over the next two weeks to get sucked into it.
  • My sister has Now & Then recorded and waiting for us to watch when I get to her house (talk about a blast from the past).
  • Also waiting for me when I get to her house? An afternoon of baking and decorating cookies with some of my favorite little people.
  • My shopping and wrapping is officially DONE.
  • Date night tonight! We're stuffing ourselves with Italian and then coming back to open our gifts to each other. (And give Sugar her gifts too!) Can't wait!
Isn't this just the best time of the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...