So what have we been up to in the month since getting back from our trip? Here's a rundown:
1. Halloween was a dud, again. I was all prepared with my candy (still holding out hope) and we got two trick-or-treaters, both of which were our next door neighbor's kids. Our neighborhood is always bustling on Halloween, but people never seem to make it down to our cul-de-sac.
2. We bought a new washer and dryer, which morphed into a laundry and powder room makeover. Maybe I'll get my act together enough one day to take pictures and blog about it.
3. I helped celebrate Stephanie's last days of bachelorettedom with a long weekend in Charlotte, lots of girl talk, some shopping, lots of dancing at Whiskey River, and a pole dancing lesson.
4. We celebrated Brandon and Caitie's nuptials with two back-to-back nights of drinking and dancing. (November was pretty much a blur of drinking and dancing for me. I'm clearly not cut out for that anymore.)
5. We had a great Thanksgiving, as usual. Of course we ate too much, but loved every minute of it.
How's that for a whole month in 5 bullet points?