Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Let's Play Catch-up

So what have we been up to in the month since getting back from our trip? Here's a rundown:

1. Halloween was a dud, again. I was all prepared with my candy (still holding out hope) and we got two trick-or-treaters, both of which were our next door neighbor's kids. Our neighborhood is always bustling on Halloween, but people never seem to make it down to our cul-de-sac.

2. We bought a new washer and dryer, which morphed into a laundry and powder room makeover. Maybe I'll get my act together enough one day to take pictures and blog about it.

3. I helped celebrate Stephanie's last days of bachelorettedom with a long weekend in Charlotte, lots of girl talk, some shopping, lots of dancing at Whiskey River, and a pole dancing lesson.


4. We celebrated Brandon and Caitie's nuptials with two back-to-back nights of drinking and dancing. (November was pretty much a blur of drinking and dancing for me. I'm clearly not cut out for that anymore.)


5. We had a great Thanksgiving, as usual. Of course we ate too much, but loved every minute of it.

How's that for a whole month in 5 bullet points?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...