I am too exhausted tonight after a long weekend of fun and sun down in Beaufort for a coherent blog post, but I leave you with this quick video from our trip to Shackleford Island:
I hope you were paying close attention, because this action-packed 37 second clip contained the following:
- Wild horses of Shackleford galloping down the beach
- My darling puppy acting like a maniac, quickly followed by the reason she was acting that way...
- The fantastic stylings of our nephew Brett
- My husband, victim of aerosol sunscreen gone bad (notice the stripes on his belly, which I will admit were totally my fault as I was his sunscreen applier the day before)
- Him calling me Isaac and yelling at me to put the camera down
More to come. I know you're excited.