Thursday, April 2, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while, and I finally decided to give it a shot since I have so much free time on my hands. Ha. NOT.

Seriously though, I enjoy reading others' blogs and got the itch to create one of my own. While I was planning our wedding I got so much inspiration from blogs and profiles on The Knot of other brides-to-be. I always kind of regretted not documenting my own wedding planning journey, because it seemed therapeutic and a good way to organize all of your wedding details.

What will I write about, you ask? To be honest, I'm not 100% sure yet. I'm not planning a wedding anymore, I'm not pregnant and we don't have kids -- these seem to be 3 of the major justifications for having a blog. But I do have an opinion on most everything and lead a crazy-busy life, so I'm sure I'll find something to talk about.

And my immediate motivation for jumping into the blog world: Lee and I have been working on several major projects around our house and I want to use this blog as a way to document our progress. Our families live two hours away, so they'll be able to see the changes taking place at 108 and be more of a part of our day-to-day lives.

So, here goes nothin'. Be sure to leave a comment and let me know you visited!

3 comments:

  1. Great job! Enjoyed it. Good job on the patio, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Meg! What a great idea & you did a good job & I laughed out loud several times! I miss all of you & look forward to seeing you soon! This is nice but I would still enjoy a phone call too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Meg... another blog to stalk daily for updates. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...