Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Weekend

We spent the first half of our Easter weekend down at the beach. Sugar got her first taste of the ocean and she loved it. Here are some pics (don't mind Lee in his white boots, aka Carteret County tennis shoes):


I don't know why but I love this picture. It's Brett scrubbing chairs in the yard. Sugar was trying to help (by licking the water in each chair after he'd scrubbed):


Last but not least, here's a pic of the coolest Easter egg ever. The kids were dying eggs down at the beach but of course I had to decorate one too. The hot pink with zebra stripes was Leah's idea, I just executed:


Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. This egg screams my name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog!
    I love your new house and Sugar is adorable!
    Tell Lee we said hey. Hope you are both doing well.
    Talk to you soon. Oh, and I look forward to blog stalking! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...