Thursday, April 23, 2009

Shopaholic

I took a quick trip to Crate & Barrel last night:


Now I know what you're thinking -- Megan, your shopping is out of control lately. Well, you wouldn't be thinking that if you knew I paid $1.02 for this Crate & Barrel loot. AND, I paid in quarters, so even that doesn't count.

We got a gift card to my beloved C&B as a wedding gift from McKinney (the agency where I work), and I haven't been able to decide how to spend it. But we needed a few things for the shower we're hosting this weekend and their summer entertaining stuff is SO cute, so I picked out what I wanted online and picked everything up from the store. My two favorites: this and this. Even the cashier was impressed with how close to the gift card I'd gotten the total. I LOVE spending other people's money.

1 comment:

  1. Megan, your shopping is out of control lately. Ha Ha your shopping has always been out of control!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...