We had a great low-key, productive, enjoying-the-first-of-fall weekend this weekend that consisted of:
1. Spending Saturday morning turning this:
Into this (yay for room to open my car doors!):
2. Visiting our neighborhood's Fall Fest for some yummy cotton candy.
3. A Saturday night date night with shopping, dinner and (my favorite) a trip to Barnes & Noble.
4. A 5 mile hike at Jordan Lake this morning with Sugar.
5. A yummy dinner tonight of grilled pork tenderloin, green bean casserole and baked beans.
Yay for productive-yet-relaxing weekends! What did you do this weekend?