Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ode to Fall

Am I the only one who can't believe it's OCTOBER? What the H September? Where did you go??

I love September because it's my birthday month, but this October brings our anniversary and lots of mini-trips, so I'm super-stoked for October as well.

And now that the weather has finally started to feel fall-like, I can't help but take a minute to think about all of the things I love about Fall:

1. Pretty leaves
2. TV is finally back!
3. Comfort food like chili and casseroles
4. I heart mini pumpkins (and Indian corn)
5. Jackets, scarves and my gold leaf-shaped earrings
6. Sleeping with the windows open
7. Two words: Candy. Corn.

What is your favorite thing about Fall? What are you looking forward to in October??

1 comment:

  1. This reminded me of all the things I do not like about fall ...
    1. a yard full of leaves
    2. jackets, coats, shoes, and socks!
    3. Megan's ridiculously humongous gold "tobacco" leaf earrings! *I never realized you only wore them in the fall - makes sense though

    However I do enjoy things about fall like ...
    driving with the windows down, not running the heat or the AC, spotlighting, and candy corn especially the pumpkin ones.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...