Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday Link Love

- I mentioned Ellen's dance-filled premiere show in the last Friday Link Love so I figured I'd give a nod to Oprah's premiere this time. I thought the huge flash mob her staff put together was cool, and the fact that it was to one of my fav songs right now doesn't hurt. Watch the video here.

- I'm loving this bridal shower and this baby shower. Makes me want to plan something asap!

- There's always some fun DIY-goodness over at
There, I Fixed It.

- I've been hearing a lot about the movie Valentine's Day, due out, of course, in February. Could it have any more famous people in it? Julia Roberts, Bradley Cooper, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Jennifer Garner, Anne Hathaway, Jamie Foxx, Ashton Kutcher, McDreamy AND McSteamy, and Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner (who will reportedly be an item in the movie...awwww). Watch the trailer
here.

- And a little horn-tooting. I'd link to this story on McKinney's intranet, but you all don't have access :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...