Tuesday, March 13, 2012

15 Weeks

1. How far along? 15 weeks
2. How big is baby Wade? The size of a navel orange.
3. Maternity clothes? Coming sooner rather than later. I've been rubberbanding my jeans, and have been on  the hunt for a maternity pair. I went to Gap last week and although I didn't find jeans, I did buy a skirt and t-shirt on super clearance. Also, I bought TWO bathing suits at Target (well, the mama bought one -- thanks mom!) Do I have any idea if they'll still fit come summer or if I'll even have a desire to get into a bathing suit? No. But they had just been put out at Target and I was afraid they'd get picked over yada, yada.
4. The amount of checklists, PowerPoint decks and spreadsheets I've made this week is absurd. Daycares, baby gear, the list goes on and on. But I can't help it, it's the Producer in me and helps me feel like I have a little bit of control when really I have none.
5. Favorite quote of the week: from my Dad -- "when am I going to know whether to buy it a John Deere green fishing pole or a pink fishing pole? Because either way, it's getting a fishing pole."

And I leave you with this picture and the question: who is the pregnant one around here?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...