Wednesday, February 15, 2012

V is for Valentine's Dessert

V is for Valentine's Dessert

Lee and I decided to keep Valentine's low key and do dinner at home. I came home to homemade spinach & artichoke dip and shrimp & grits, plus a sweet card and beautiful orchid plant. It was perfect.

My contribution? This teeny cheesecake from a local cafe. I was too full to eat it after dinner, but Lee said it was delish. I can't wait to eat my portion tonight.

This photo? It could definitely be better. I took it at my desk at work because I knew it would be dark by the time I got home. The windows provide some awesome light (not to mention the view), but I could probably have spent some more time getting it just so -- but I was in a hurry to get home to my Valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...