I haven't done a Tightwad Tuesday post in a while, but I couldn't resist sharing my victory at Harris Teeter tonight. Their triple coupon sale started today (where they'll triple any coupon under $0.99, up to 20 coupons per day). I got all of this loot ($46.07 worth) for just $17.53.
This stuff was absolutely free:
- Mentos Gum (Cost was $1.49, then $0.55 off coupon x 3)
- Barilla whole grain pasta (Cost was $1.50, then $0.75 off coupon x 3)
- Barilla piccolini pasta (Cost was $1.50, then $0.75 off coupon x 3)
And this stuff was pretty darn cheap:
- No Yolk's egg noodles (Cost was $2.29, then $0.75 off coupon x 3 = $0.04)
- Steamers veggie bag (Cost was $1.29, then $0.40 off coupon x 3 = $0.09)
- 2 Mahatma rice packs (Cost was $2.40, then $0.75 off coupon x 3 = $0.15)
- Mahatma white rice (Cost was $2.55, then $0.75 off coupon x 3 = $0.30)
- Sargento low sodium cheese (Cost was $2.50, then $0.75 off coupon x 3 = $0.25)
- Bird's Eye veggie bag (Cost was $2.00, then $0.50 off coupon x 3 = $0.50)
- French's mustard (Cost was $2.39, then $0.50 off coupon x 3 = $0.89)
Now, to further solidify my place in the Type A hall of fame, I should show you my sweet new grocery coupon organizer:
Juggling coupons and my grocery list in the middle of the store was getting to be too much, so this bad boy keeps things nice and organized for me. Lee says I look like a big fat dork, but I LOVE it! With this thing I will be the envy of the Teeter.