Tuesday, June 12, 2012

28 Weeks

1. How far along? 28 weeks today.

2. How big? The size of an eggplant. 2 1/4 lbs and just under 15 inches.

3. Baby gear: We were able to order our crib from Pottery Barn Kids earlier than expected, although it still won't be here until July. Thanks Mom and Dad for taking care of the crib for us! Also, we are now officially registered at Babies R Us, Target and Pottery Barn Kids, although we're still only halfway registered at Babies R Us and need to go back and finish up there. And I'm sure I'll change everything on all three registries at least five times.

4. Movement: I stayed with my sister this weekend and was hoping she'd get to feel Ava. She was moving and shaking all morning, but when Erin tried to feel her she got shy. Erin started talking to her, saying "this is your aunt Erin and you're going to love coming to my house and riding the golf cart" and all of a sudden Ava gave her a big kick! It was awesome.

5. Maternity clothes: definitely in maternity bottoms all of the time, although I am still able to wear some non-maternity tops and dresses. I ordered a new crop of shirts from Old Navy/Gap that arrived today but they're mostly t-shirts and casual tops. I have several events coming up (Mom's retirement party, wedding events, baby showers) that I need to find some more dressy outfits for, so I'm on the hunt for that.

6. Ava's first personalized outfit, thanks to her aunt Brittany!

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...