We've had a pretty amazing snow weekend.
We got about 4 inches of snow here, topped by a layer of sleet/ice. It wasn't the most fun stuff to play in, so we spent the weekend:
- Making snow cream
- Doing our taxes (Lee)
- Making soup and homemade pizza
- Watching the Miss America pageant and all 3 hours of Titanic (me)
- Spoiling Sugar by letting her stay inside ALL weekend
- Venturing out to Walmart for more supplies
- Drinking the most delicious hot cocoa while watching the Grammys
- Creating a new blog design (still a bit in the works, but yay for bigger pictures!)
- Did I mention cooking, eating and doing dishes - times 6?
Patio/backyard, with snow cream bowls filled to the brim:
Wal-mart parking lot, eerily full of seagulls. If you know me and my aversion to birds, you know I was NOT crazy about this situation:
All in all it's been a great weekend, just what I needed after a pretty stressful month at work. And we'll both be going in a few hours late tomorrow due to still slick roads, so we get to prolong the laziness just a little longer ;-)