Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Resolutions

The new year has been here for 13 days now, so it’s high time I share our resolutions with you.

They shouldn’t come as a big surprise though, as these are the resolutions I make every year: to get in shape both physically and fiscally. Or, as someone put it much more eloquently:

2010 = skinny jeans, fat wallet

We're doing pretty good so far on eating better and exercising more. And this weekend we're sitting down to go over our finance goals for the year and how to make them happen.

I’ll be checking in periodically to let you know how we’re doing.

P.S. - I'm also determined to get a new blog design up soon. I was hoping to replace the Christmas design with it but I'm not done yet (ok, I haven't even really started), so you'll have to deal with "Sundress" a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...